AML Entity API
SEON's entity search allows you to run queries for organizations through the AML API to check if they are listed on any Sanctions or Watchlists so that you can be sure you’re not doing business with a dodgy entity. Learn more about entity search in our Knowledge Base.
Good to know:
- Entity search is an API-only feature only available through the AML Entity API endpoint.
- If you'd like to enable automatic monitoring for a name set
truein your request.
- To receive notifications of any changes to an entity's status during AML monitoring, set up a webhook. Find out more about webhook notifications here.
- AML screening is not fully automated, we recommend reviewing potential matches manually.
- All SEON API requests are case-sensitive. Please follow the formatting below to avoid errors.