Label API allows you to automatically feedback to improve our machine learning algorithm. This helps to reduce the number of false positives and false negatives for you.
Good to know
- You can create custom positive and negative labels on your Settings page.
- You can label any transaction that is less than a year old with Label API.
- If you want to label multiple transactions at once with the ‘Multiple’ labelling option, please add max 50 transactions to each request.
- Providing feedback is key to refining the rules and getting more precise fraud scores. Learn more about the feedback loop on our Feedback Loops & Label API page.
- All SEON API requests are case-sensitive. Please follow the formatting below to avoid errors.
You must replace
[id] with your
transaction_id that you have provided during the Fraud API call or was generated automatically.
You can also label multiple transactions with one API call using the URL below.
|array of label objects||yes|