Upgrade your account to a paid plan
Updated on 26.07.22
4 minutes to read
Once your 14-day free trial ends, you can continue using SEON via a paid plan. You can upgrade your account easily from the Admin Panel.
If you plan to send more than 25,000 API calls a month, do talk to our team for volume pricing.
Why upgrade SEON
SEON is modern fraud prevention for a new digital generation leveraging digital and social footprints as another way to identify what a person looks like in today's world. Using phone, email, and social media as digital passports help you cut back on fraud rates and unlock new revenue opportunities. Fraudsters don't have this depth of social and digital footprint - it's not economical for them.
With SEON, you're always in control, even when it comes to expenses. Our pricing plans are designed to provide flexibility and scale with you. You only pay for what you use and avoid multi-year commitments.
Hands-on with upgrading your SEON account
You can upgrade your account any time during or after your free trial from the Admin panel. Head to the Billing Data page.
1. Click on the Calculate button in the Calculate your monthly fees section.
2. You can use the four sliders to calculate an estimated monthly fee if needed. The calculation will be based on prices defined as part of the basic plan and will not reflect custom pricing.
3. Check the estimated quote in the widget on the right side of the screen.
4. Click Upgrade now to continue with your purchase.
5. Enter your billing details in the modal that appears. Use the dropdown menus for the Billing country, Industry, Billing state, and Account type fields to avoid errors.
6. Click Next.
7. Enter the details of the card we should charge each month.
8. Click Upgrade now to complete your purchase.
9. Congratulations, you’ve successfully upgraded your SEON account! Now let’s get back to fighting fraud together!